Northwestern State University Inaugural Bass Fishing Tournament
10/15/2022 @ 6:45 am CDT| $150
Presented by the Cane River Waterway Commission.
Benefiting the Northwestern State University Fishing Team.
- 1st Place: $10,000
- 2nd Place: $5,000
- 3rd Place: $2,500
- Big Bass: $3,000
Additional payouts will be made.
(1 place for every 7 entries)
All teams will be entered into a drawing for $1,000 CASH, must be present to win.
Entry Fee $150 (Team or Individual)
Big Bass Included
Fishing sites include Cane River, Sibley Lake, Red River and Black Lake.
Weigh in location is the Collins Pavilion at Northwestern State University.
Scales open at 1:00pm.
- Boats 1-50 Start 6:45am- Stop 2:45pm Check in at 4:00pm
- Boats 51-100 Start 6:45am- Stop 2:45pm Check in at 3:30pm
- Boats 101+ Start 6:45am- Stop 2:45pm Check in at 3:15pm
Kids Fishing from the bank:
- Only a bass can be weighed in.
- Only artifical baits can be used.
- You can only fish in Chaplain’s Lake.
- Fishing starts at 10:00am and stops at 1:00pm
- As soon as you catch your fish you weigh it in.
- Smallest Fish wins
- Only ages 3-15 can weigh fish.
- Parents can help.
Food and Fun for the entire family!
Be sure to register early for a later check-in time.